Deadline for proposals: February 15, 2023
The International Consortium for Educational Development (ICED), which is an not-for-profit organization that promotes educational and academic development worldwide, is seeking a web developer for the renewal of its website.
Up to £5,000
The designer will provide 2 options for overall theme and design concepts for a single menu design in WordPress, integrate existing logo/colours into theme, enable integration of various tools (e.g., videos, forms, buttons), ensure editability of pages and posts, and enable SEO configuration and integration of google analytics and social media. The website is in English.
- Responsive for mobile devices
- Ability to include multiple content types (e.g., conferences, news, events, resources) editable directly from WordPress dashboard by a member of ICED (e.g., add, edit, remove pages or posts) -- an ICED working group will provide the actual content
- Landing page should provide details about the organization, its initiatives, and members’ events and help viewers immediately understand what the organization is all about
- There should be a form to contact the organization easily. The form should be protected as much as possible to reduce the amount of SPAM the organization would receive from undesired senders
- Informative menu structure with short menu items
- Website should be appealing with colors and images, though it should remain easy to use and navigate, and pretty fast in terms of page load time
- Ability to retrieve Analytics and reports on the use of the website
- Resources should be searchable using an internal search engine and downloadable directly from the site rather than being directed to a different external website
- Calendar of events
- Recommendations for features that might add further value to our website
How to respond to this call:
If you would like to be considered for this project, please send an email to ICED’s administrator Roz.Grimmitt@icedonline.net, no later than Wed., February 15, 2023, including a detailed proposal, the budget requested for it, and which educational development organization you currently serve. The web redevelopment group aims to make a decision by early March, and will select the most competitive proposal that matches their needs.
If you have questions, you can send them to Donna Ellis email@example.com or Roz Grimmitt
Tilbage til oversigten